What the index measures
The Service Hero Customer Satisfaction Index measures the key drivers for service. The Index measures over 400 private sector brands in Kuwait and UAE using the following 8 service dimensions:
Reliability, speed, product quality, value, location, staff quality, call center and website.
The Index also asks you to rate overall satisfaction, loyalty and comparison to an ideal.
- Expected service before being served
- Actual experience after being served
Finally, open ended comments allow you to share additional feedback.
Who the index benefits
As the regions only 100% consumer-driven satisfaction index, the Service Hero Index helps shape customer service on two levels:
Are empowered to rate and shape the level of everyday service they receive.
By participating in the Service Hero Index, consumers can:
- Be part of the only online survey in the Arab world to measure customer service standards
- Take an active roll in measuring, reporting and improving service standards in the region
- Utilize a direct link to praise or criticize companies they interact with on a daily basis
- Enter a chance to win prize(s)
Sets a benchmark for service standards and becomes the first Arab nation with a customer satisfaction index.
As a yearly survey with 10,000+ annual ratings, the Index’s rich data set sheds light on a number of country-level details. The Free country reports helps learn about the following:
- Overall country service standards
- Industry category standards
- The top three highest rated companies in Kuwait and the top three nominees for each category
- Areas of strengths and weaknesses according to the service dimensions measured
- How different demographic groups assess service
- Trends in service over the years